Anxiety Solutions for a Fast-Paced World – Fiona Austin
By the end of the session, you will have learnt:
- The role of anxiety in our distant past – understanding ancestral survival
- The physiology and neurology of our emotions with a focus on Stress and Anxiety
- Modern Day anxiety issues in the consulting room and differing approaches, this also talks about screen overload and social media anxiety.
- Stepping outside as an anxiety solution – an introduction to walk and talk therapy.
- Food as a solution to anxiety and how to quit anti-depressants
- Bringing everything together for solutions to overwhelm and anxiety along with insights to our modern fast paced world.
About the Speaker
Fiona Austin MA Dip CHC is a psychotherapist and positive psychologist specialising in Anxiety and Sleep issues. When not seeing her clients at her private practice in central London, she is teaching coaches and therapists how to integrate walk and talk session into their work through a programme called Nature Sense.
Many moons ago Fiona was a journalist but found moving to therapy and coaching a natural and complimentary progression “the skills of listening and a hearing a person’s story are important in both worlds”.
In terms of qualifications, they stand just shy of 20 years, including the positive application of Psychology including CBT and Counselling and if you wish include Hypnotherapy, NLP, and Outdoor / Eco Therapy. Fiona is also an ADAPT qualified Health Coach. All these skills are used under the banner of integrative therapist and used in both Coaching and Therapy for her clients.
Fiona’s work has evolved with her many years of experience, expanding her practice from London to Gibraltar and Spain. As with many of us, Fiona, over the years adapted to the pressures and demands of the modern digital world, but unlike many thrived. She shares how and gives insights to our modern-day anxieties and stresses. This has evolved to be her specialisation which she shares in this course as well as consulting with both corporates and individuals to live successfully in harmony with our screen filled world.
More information can be found https://www.bmcc.biz
CPD & CE credits available: 6
How do I receive these credits?
The participant must pass the multiple-choice test with a minimum score of 80%. There is a maximum of three attempts to achieve this.
The post-test is included in the price of the training.
Does my regulatory body accept the credits?
The CPD & CE credits awarded can be used towards your declaration to any governing regulatory body in your state or country, provided the content is relevant to your discipline.
Our trainings are accredited by:
– The CPD Group, London
– Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
– Australian Counselling Association